Have You verified Your Aadhar card online if still not you need to verify Your Uidai Aadhar card Online. It Is the Process Of Verifying Your Aadhar Card Online Using Your One time password Or Otp You Recieve In Your Mobile Phone.
Verifying Your e-aadhar Card Is easy through the official UIDAI website. UIDAI not only issues Aadhaar card to the citizens of India but also maintains details of every Aadhaar card holder in India. One can easily verify their Aadhaar card after they have registered for the Aadhaar card and have obtained the Aadhaar number.
Why You should Verify Yur Aadhar card?
It is very important to verify your Aadhaar card So That You can ensure That Aadhar Number Issued To Yoy Is real and Not Fake. One can also update any personal information while verifying Aadhaar card. The gender, age group and the state to which the cardholder belongs will be displayed at the time of verification of Aadhaar. The cardholder can immediately contact UIDAI if there is any inaccuracy in the information presented. The cardholder can either call the toll free number or send an email to contact UIDAI.
Step By step Guide to Verify your Aadhaar card
UIDAI has made the Aadhar card Verification a VERY EASY AND SIMPLE ONLINE TASK wITHOUT hassles through its official website. It is imperative that you have your Aadhaar number in order to verify your Aadhaar card.Given below is a list of steps that has to be followed in order to verify your Aadhaar card online:
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Choose the option “Aadhaar services” present at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the option “Aadhaar Verification” present on the page.
- The link will redirect you to the Resident Portal of UIDAI or the Aadhaar Kiosk.
- Choose the option “Verify Aadhaar”.
- Enter your 12 digit unique Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Once you’ve entered your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- Choose the option “Submit”.
The page will display details of your Aadhaar card if it exists once you submit the online form.It will also state whether your Aadhaar card has been issued.
How to Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Deactivated
- Log in to https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’ under the ‘Aadhaar Services’ tab on the homepage
- Verify your Aadhaar by entering the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the security code
- Click on ‘Verify’ to know if your Aadhaar card is valid or deactivated. If a green tick appears, your Aadhaar card has not been deactivated
How to re-verify your Aadhaar card if it is deactivated?
- Go to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center with all relevant documents
- Fill in the Aadhaar update form for a fee of Rs.25
- Get your biometrics verified and provide a valid mobile number
- The updation will be done and your Aadhaar card will be activated once the data provided is verified by authorities
Why have Aadhaar cards been deactivated?
According to reports over 8.2 million Aadhaar cards have been deactivated in India in the past few days. As per the Aadhaar (Enrollment and Update) Regulations, 2016, section 27 and 28 has provisions for deactivation of Aadhaar cards. Let us understand more about this in this article.
Reasons for Aadhaar deactivation
- Aadhar cards can be deactivated if biometric information has not been recorded
- If biometric exception has been wrongly claimed
- If the same person holds more than one Aadhaar card
- If there is any kind of fraudulent enrollment that has been carried out
- If a fresh photo has not been taken for the purpose of Aadhaar
- No valid documentation
- Suspicious or anomalous biometric information
You Can Read our complete Guide to Download aadhar card Online