Income tax department Working Under Government Of India Have amde it Manadatory to Link Your Aadhar card with Pan card. Deadline For seeding/linking of aadhar card with Pan card Have been extended to January 2018. Linking aadhar card with sim card have been already mandatory For all users of every telecom user.
Aadhar card link with PAN by sending SMS-
If you find it difficult to seed aadhar with pan through website online then there are other ways for linking PAN and Aadhaar. You can link your PAN and Aadhaar Simply by sending Text Message from Your Mobile Phone. You can send an SMS to either of the PAN service providers namely NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited or UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITL).
The format is: UIDPAN<12 digit Aadhaar><10 digit PAN>
So Following the tutorial Given Above you can link your Aadhar card with your PAN card Very Easily .If still, you find any problem Or You Have Any query In Your Mind then leave a message in the comment box
How To Check If Your Aadhar Is linked With Pan Card Or Not
You can also check if your Aadhar card already linked to your PAN number by visiting the income tax e-filing website.If your PAN card is not linked to your Aadhar card then follow the below procedure-
For registered user-
In case your PAN is not linked to Aadhaar then a form will appear where you will be required to enter details – name, date of birth and gender as per PAN records. Next your Aadhaar number. Click on submit after entering the captcha code appearing on the screen.
For non-registered user-
- First, visit the official e-filing website by click on the Link.
- Now click on above link a new window will open.
- Here you can see service button, click on that button.
- And then press link Aadhar.
- Now enter your PAN, Aadhar number, Your name as per Aadhar.
- After that solve the captcha and click on link Aadhar button.
- It will display a message your PAN linked with your Aadhar number successfully.